(1) To live in a clean, safe, drug and alcohol-free environment while living at The Reserve Sober Living, Halfway House for Women, Recovery House;
(2) To be treated fairly and have input in admissions and discharge processes at the sober living house;
(3) To discuss grievances with house manager, owner/operator and the owner/operator's oversight organization, but final decisions are left with owner/operator;
(3) To maintain their anonymity and have others affiliated with and/or living at the house respect and protect their anonymity and privacy;
(4) To live in an environment free of threats, physical violence and abusive or aggressive behavior at The Reserve Sober Living House, Halfway House;
(5) To have their property respected and not stolen or used without their permission;
(6) To be provided access to recovery resources and a positive, sober living environment;
(7) To be free from discrimination at the Sober House; and
(8) To discuss additional rights and/or rules during weekly community meetings that may need to be implemented and/or amended.
Contact us for more information about Sober Living Nashville TN at The Reserve: 850-687-9823
Copyright © 2019 The Reserve Luxury Sober House for Women - All Rights Reserved.