(1) Maintain sobriety while at The Reserve Sober Living House for Women in Nashville, Tennessee;
(2) Obtain and become active in a home group while at The Reserve Sober House;
(3) Obtain Sponsor, call Sponsor daily and work steps with Sponsor;
(4) Attend 90 meetings in first 90 days at the house and at least 5 meetings a week thereafter while living at the sober home;
(5) Work steps 1 through 8 and make at least 1/2 of your amends prior to discharge;
(6) Works Steps 10, 11 and 12 daily;
(7) Meditate daily while at The Reserve Sober Living House;
(8) Attend all community meetings and in-house groups and classes;
(9) Exercise at least twice weekly and attend in-house yoga sessions;
(10) Prepare gratitude list of at least 5 items to share with a housemate on a daily basis;
(11) Prepare a discharge plan and discharge vision to be discussed with owner/operator, sponsor and at a community meeting at least one week prior to discharge;
(12) Utilize house provided resources and in-house life skill classes to secure employment and to prepare to enter the working world;
(13) Discuss job search and job opportunities at weekly community meeting;
(14) If moving out of Nashville at discharge, obtain meeting directory from where you will be living and make efforts to have at least a temporary sponsor in place before relocating; and
(15) Establish a safe and stable place to live upon discharge from The Reserve sober living, Nashville halfway house.
Copyright © 2019 The Reserve Luxury Sober House for Women - All Rights Reserved.